Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 98744 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think he has a wrangler. A TJ if I am not mistaken. It just never leaves the garage.

·
Premium Member
1,719 Posts
Ouch, that hurt. Hay, I took it to my grandson's soccer match last night and when the alarm wouldn't set properly, a cop stopped me because he thought I was breaking into my own jeep!

·
Premium Member
6,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Did he throw you on the ground and have you cuffed before he asked any questions? My luck that would happen to me.

·
Premium Member
660 Posts
I win!

Aww....10 char

·
Premium Member
1,719 Posts
Na, us cops know other cops. It must be that secret handshake we give each other. :)

For that, I win!

·
Premium Member
660 Posts
Post!

teh char

·
Premium Member
1,586 Posts
Na, us cops know other cops. It must be that secret handshake we give each other. :)

For that, I win!
I just mention my Dad was one at every opportunity.

"Sir do you know why I pulled you over?"

"Was it speeding? Sorry my Dad the retired LEO taught me how to drive."

"Who did he work for?"

"_________"

"Well here's your ticket, tell your Dad ___ said hello.".

·
Premium Member
660 Posts
^ sounds like my luck...:D

·
Premium Member
1,719 Posts
Rough guys there. I might give him a call but wouldn't cite him unless he needed an attitude adjustment.

·
Premium Member
1,586 Posts
Rough guys there. I might give him a call but wouldn't cite him unless he needed an attitude adjustment.
To be fair I've been pulled over more than once but only ticketed once.

Most of the police in the small town I'm from new my Dad either from working for him or dealing with him when he was heading up parole.

My Dad is 6'9" and not easy to forget so most people instantly raise their hands above their heads and say "You're Dad is ____?".

I do the same thing and say yup.

·
Internet Owner
9,510 Posts
I win. End thread.

·
Premium Member
1,560 Posts
I don't need too much advice but could use more $$$$ for my Wrangler.....is this the last post?

1 - 20 of 98744 Posts