Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey y'all from Northern Wisconsin!!
I am a proud new owner of a 2003 stock Jeep Wrangler.
I used it as my daily driver but I am looking for was to modify it to make it my own style!
If you have any suggestions that would be great!
Right now I am looking for a new soft top and more lights. Different bumpers will probably quickly follow.

Random question.... Has anyone done a 5spd to 6spd conversion for manual?
What does it all entail?

Hope to start some discussions with y'all soon!

·
Lazy Slacker
10,453 Posts
Welcome. Before any suggestions can be made, what's you style? Chrome, black, winch?, do you have brand preferences? Budget? And obviously pictures of the rig.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ideas ideas ideas

I really like the black trim look. I would like to set up my jeep for light off roading but still use as a DD. I have been researching Besttop and Rampage, but lean more towards Besttop. As far as anything mechanical on the rig I am a total newbie. But I know my way around trucks and cars so learning brands of parts for my Jeep is my goal.
My budget right now varies, depends on the project I am working on. if its mirrors and lights and bumpers I am not going to spend thousands but if its a lift I would understand forking over the cash.

Attachments

·
Lazy Slacker
10,453 Posts
Nice looking Jeep..

Sounds like you have the right understanding. Some areas require you pay for quality.

I'm running "cheaper" parts "Ruggid Ridge" the bumper fitment was good, no issues with hole alignment like my buddy had with his Smitybilt stuff but the finish is weak and failing already. We have a lot of great venders on here that can really help you out.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Haha I was just thinking about changing it! I like black steel diamond plated trim and that wouldn't look good with the color... oh well
I have a 2000 BMW Z3 Roadster in Impala Brown. It certainly wasn't my first choice of color but now I wouldn't want anything else. It is such a beautiful and unique color and gets a lot of stares. Always a big hit at car shows. Before you go painting it I'd give it some time. You might change your mind.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts