Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my first Jeep (2002 TJ) around 8 months ago and it's already a solid addiction...I had been looking around for several months and finally found one that must have had a cheerleader owner - 02 - 45k Mi, no scratches on the skids, and it was clean inside. But of course that has meant Upgrades... And thanks to all the forums, I've been able to DIY most of it and save $$... Thanks guys ..

RR Side armor skids, Front&Rear steel recovery bumpers, Eagle Alloy 102 rims and and new 31x10.5 BFG's with a 2" Zone Offroad spacer lift and nitro shocks. Probably some little ting in there I'm forgetting, but that's the bulk of it for a while. Need some extra lights and a winch, but that should hold me until it's paid for and I can take it to the "trailer it" level.

I put one "Zombie Attack Tactical Unit" decal on the side and all of a sudden my 8 year old started calling it the "Zombie Jeep" - and thus the ZombieWRANGLER was born....now it's got more decals and twitter followers (@AzombieWrangelr) than I do :-/ Look for me on the roads around Fort Worth Texas, and don't forget to wave...

Check out the rest of the build (that I have had time to write about) at -- www.zombieWrangler.com

·
Internet Owner
9,510 Posts
Welcome! And for the record, Zombies hate fast food.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
D'oh knew I'd forget somethign.. I Live near JoshuA (you gotta say it : Josh-u-ay) -- just south of Fort worth TX, work downtown... Already picking up great tips, making the boring IT day of on hold music bearable....

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Gotta love the Vinyl Lettering :)

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts