Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya. High school senior. I have a 95 f150. It's my baby. Whenever I get home from basic for the AF reserves. I'm hopefully going to be buying my buddy's 97 TJ.

I'm here to learn so I can do some nice things to it whenever I get it. Lots of offroading, trails, climbing, flexing, and anything else you can think of out here.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This place doesn't seem to busy. Is that truly the case??

And I've always wanted a jeep. Parents talked me out of it.

So I'm gonna pretty up the truck and get a jeep. And probably drive the Jeep about 70% of the time.

Im hoping I can buy my buddies, it's exactly what I'm looking for.
6 cyl. Manual. Mostly stock. 97. Dark color(green). Hard doors with roll up windows.

I'll be trying my best to suck all the mileage I can out of it. Anything is better than the 10 my truck gets. So I'll be doing a lot to free up the engine and then put some 32"ish tires on and a small lift. I'm looking for flex

·
4,987 Posts
Welcome to Wrangler Board and Thank-You for your service! The board is still pretty new, so stick around and you can say "I knew it when it was brand spankin new."

·
4,987 Posts
Lots of good folks here with a ton of knowledge. If you have a specific question go to the appropiate forum and post a question. You will find a lot of folks ready to answer you.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
oldognewtrick said:
Lots of good folks here with a ton of knowledge. If you have a specific question go to the appropiate forum and post a question. You will find a lot of folks ready to answer you.
Alright. I don't know enough to ask questions yet.

jeepsr4grls said:
Spanks.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
No matter what I try it says there's only 13 posts. I know there's a reply, but I can't see it, it's not showing up. What gives?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts