Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Bring me this... :D

http://dallas.craigslist.org/mdf/cto/2750670115.html

Original flat head 4 cylinder engine runs good, drives down the road good, 4x4 works very good mud tires. Doesn't smoke. 12v alternator. Transfer case is a little noisy but still works fine. Transmission has been rebuilt some time back and shifts good and doesn't pop out of gear. Pretty solid old jeep. Good seats. Body has minor dents and dings from the many years on the deer lease. Has had the floors replaced and they look good. The previous owner did a good job fixing the floors. Has a metal top that you can take off but no doors. Has a trailer hitch on the front which is very handy to move trailers around. This jeep is all original and would make an excellent candidate for a restore or drive as is. If you are interested call 214#728#6369 or email/text. Willing to take an offer but only cash on the barrel head after you come see the jeep. I have the title in my name.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

·
Premium Member
6,657 Posts
Only problem is he lives in Austin and that is in Dallas and wearing flip flops he will have three blisters by the time he gets there.

·
Internet Owner
9,510 Posts
Pretty cool Jeep at a damn good price!
Wish I was closer. I'd go buy it. He'll take $2500.

·
Premium Member
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I dont think i'd want to do much to it other than drive it.... Id use a newer wrangler to cut up for a trail rig...

·
Premium Member
1,586 Posts
Only problem is he lives in Austin and that is in Dallas and wearing flip flops he will have three blisters by the time he gets there.
Wrong, my flip flops broke last week and I have yet to buy more, something about them being "seasonal", winter is a season right?

I should take a pic of my feet. When I say I wear flip flops all year people assume I'm a granola eating hippy, i like granola, but not enough to make it a life style.

I have huge feet. Between 13-14 and they are wide. My wife calls them boats, and people laugh when they get a good look as they look like clown feet minus the colors and squeaky noises.

Very nice Willy though, I've wanted one myself.

·
Premium Member
6,657 Posts
I also wear flip flops year round but my feet are normal sized at a 12. I also don't understand why they do not sell them in Winter, shorts to! Don't they realize I live in CA and it doesn't get cold here. Come on 67 aint cold.

·
Internet Owner
9,510 Posts
Dang! You guys have big feet! I'm only a size 10 1/2 and I get hassled by my kids about my big feet.
You guys could rival Sasquatch!

·
Premium Member
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Updated OP Xpress...

·
Premium Member
1,586 Posts
I also wear flip flops year round but my feet are normal sized at a 12. I also don't understand why they do not sell them in Winter, shorts to! Don't they realize I live in CA and it doesn't get cold here. Come on 67 aint cold.
That's my thought living in Texas.

It's 64 right now, still sandal weather.

·
Internet Owner
9,510 Posts
You don't tan either right? I burn then peal, then I turn a brighter shade of pale.

I love that Procol Harum song......
but it's "whiter" not "brighter"

And so it was that later,
As the miller told his tale,
That her face at first just ghostly,
Turned a whiter shade of pale.

·
Internet Owner
9,510 Posts
Just to derail the thread, that song came out when I was in high school.
The sixties were awesome, but I didn't inhale, honestly, well.... it depends on your definition of what "inhale" is.

Then (1967)........

http://youtu.be/Mb3iPP-tHdA

...... and now........

http://youtu.be/p8jJ1ORIOes

1 - 20 of 24 Posts