Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have a 95 yj dark green with a tan top. I'm buying a new top and seat covers. Would a black top and black seat covers look good? Or clash? The running boards are black and the plastic around the tires. What do y'all think?

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Jeep Tire

·
Internet Owner
9,510 Posts
Black would look better. My top was spice and I painted it black a few years ago with Duplicolor Vinyl Coat. Still looks good.

·
Premium Member
4,987 Posts
I agree with Rik, the Duplicolor works really well. I painted my roll bar pads with it a couple years ago and it's held up well and I went from gray to black.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have no idea what kind to get! Im new to everything and don't know much about keep accessory brands. I don't want to spend TOO much much. Gota keep it reasonable. But I want black

·
37 Posts
Check out Quadratec.com they have a few different styles and brands. Its where i get alot of my jeep products.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Personally, I think any Jeep sporting a black color scheme is horrifying disgusting and shows no sense of taste, style, or originality considering EVERYBODY is going with black color schemes with their Jeeps. Just my $0.02.

·
Premium Member
6,657 Posts
Personally, I think any Jeep sporting a black color scheme is horrifying disgusting and shows no sense of taste, style, or originality considering EVERYBODY is going with black color schemes with their Jeeps. Just my $0.02.
You talking black like this?

Attachments

·
Internet Owner
9,510 Posts
Xpress is getting quotes on this paint scheme for his Jeep.....

·
Internet Owner
9,510 Posts
Maybe he's racist? :shrug:

·
Jeep flyer
4,746 Posts
He may be I dunno .
But it does appear to be a thing now . To complete "black out" everything.
Wheels
Head light bezels .
And so on .
Like my dads jeep. It's completely black . But so are 10 other jeeps in Lebanon .

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.