Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CrosseRoads jeep Club is heading out to Cliffs Insane Terrain on 6/16/12. if anyone wants to join us meet us there at 9 A.M.

·
Registered
114 Posts
kwasiak said:
CrosseRoads jeep Club is heading out to Cliffs Insane Terrain on 6/16/12. if anyone wants to join us meet us there at 9 A.M.
Hey! I'm new to the jeep thing just bought a 08 wrangler. All stock Except the tires. Looking to meet some other jeeps. Will u guys be at the it's a keep thing?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey! I'm new to the jeep thing just bought a 08 wrangler. All stock Except the tires. Looking to meet some other jeeps. Will u guys be at the it's a keep thing?

I know some of our group had mentioned that before, I beleve some of our group may go, Our club is having a meeting on July 7 at Marks on 59 in Shorewood Il, the meeting starts at 2P.M. Everyone is welcome. We will talk about that outing. If i don't see you that the meeting i'll keep you posted.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Marks on 59?? I'm not familiar with marks... I'll be out of town on the 7th anyway but I do want to check out the jeep thing at cliffs

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Marks on 59?? I'm not familiar with marks... I'll be out of town on the 7th anyway but I do want to check out the jeep thing at cliffs

I'll send everyone who's E-mail address i have a update on the meeting later today, I don't get on the computer much at home. Quick notes....Our next meeting is Aug 11th (Second Saturday of the month). Next club outings is July 28 to the Cliffs, Aug outing is Aug 4. We will be having some people going to the Jeep Thing at the Cliffs on the on July 14, if you want to go let me know! we get a discount as a club!

landboat.. If you want to PM me your E-mail address, i can get you some info of the Jeep Thing at the Cliffs.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts