Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any thoughts on a banks or borla header for a 2000 TJ 4.0l? Already have a magna flo cat back system. Any additional mods or jut a bolt on. Auto trans.

·
Premium Member
6,657 Posts
I like the Borla brand for headers. I have done quite a bit of research on Banks stuff and found that it is not the greatest but will cost you like it is with poor customer service. I know aguy that runs one and it changed the whole sound of the jeep and he says he felt a difference but who really knows if that is true but it sure did sound nice. Nothing like a jeep sounds.

Do you have an intake on your jeep?

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
This guy put HEMICON on the hood and HEMI 5.7 emblems on the side of the Jeep. He saw the goal and visualized it. (Zoom in on the picture) I watched him fly off in his HEMI with a big A$$ grin on his face. Dreams do come true..

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,560 Posts
A Hemi only starts the ball rollin. After the power snaps your axles, it starts taking a toll on the tranny, then the transfer case. If ya have the $$ I say go for it, I sure would but since I dont Im gonna stay where Im at. Besides If I wanted real power I would step up to a GM motor:D

Oh yeah, back on topic,

2 of my friends have multiple cracks in there Banks headers and both wish they didnt buy them. I only have 2 friends that run Banks headers so I wouldn't buy them personally

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.