Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to wish all the fathers a Happy Father's Day. May your day be blessed. I know that we all do different things on fathers day, so what are you going to do, or what did you do for those who came late to the party.

I am going to partake in my constitutional right to bear arms. My family, my eldest son and his family, and various others are going to punch holes in a bunch of stuff.

·
Internet Owner
9,510 Posts
I am going to call my kids that are vacationing in Ecuador. We celebrated Father's Day last Sunday and had a great time.
So it's do projects around the ranch to keep busy and distracted.

Hope you all have a great Father's Day.

·
4,987 Posts
Happy Fathers Day to all the Dads. My daughter, son-in-law and my son and taking the old guy out to dinner tonite somewheres. Think I'll spend a lil time in the garage today, mess around with some of my dads old tools and remember him a little. It's been 24 years and I still miss him. Sometimes you just don't know what you got till it's gone.

·
Lazy Slacker
10,453 Posts
Thanks and happy fathers day as well to all our dads... I can't wait to spend a great dad with my kids

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Gave my dad a Maglite XL100 flashlight (coolest flashlight ever), and now have to go to work. Won't be much fathers day activities today, unfortunately..

·
Premium Member
1,560 Posts
I'll call my dad and play with my son a lot today, also going to Cedar River Smokehouse for lunch!!!!

I'll also probably put a new air cleaner in the truck and maybe have time to fab up some small brackets for the jeep that I need

·
Retired- Now I Golf
2,942 Posts
Happy Fathers day to all you Dads out there. I had a great breakfast that was prepared for me while I sat and relaxed. Since I have gone for a run, went for a paddle in the kayak, had a too short waterski, about 7 showers, and am currently cuddled on the couch watching a movie. My kids, their spouses, and grandkids are coming over in an hour or so.

·
Lazy Slacker
10,453 Posts
Also having a great day.. Currently cuddled up on the couch with my 2 year old watching Dora... Went to lunch with my dad and family.. Got my trailer light harness (gift from Parentals) installed, finished wiring in my lights. Best of all got to spend all day with my kids....

·
Lazy Slacker
10,453 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,586 Posts
My daughter gave me some arts and crafts stuff. Things I can take up to the office.

Aside from that, I ate meat, I slept, I woke up and ate more meat.

It was a good father's day.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts