Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Morning All,
Hello from Lancaster, Pennsylvania, the heart of Amish Country.
I've got an '01 TJ with a 2" Zone BB, tube bumpers and tube steps. Modified factory Softtop that now flips back like a Sunrider. She's Patriot Blue with the Agate interior. Custom overhead CB mount. Running 31's right now. In the market for new sneakers for her soon, but sticking with the 31 inch size until I get her lifted more. The 4.0 I6 runs like a dream with only 107k on her. Gonna be working on some frame rust this year. The people I bought her from lived in Washington State so lots of rain and the frame shows it. Gonna do some Por 15 work on it. I've seen what it does for rusted British Sports Car frames so I think it can handle the wear and tear a Wrangler will give it.
My hubby drive a '99 Cherokee that is bone stock right now as well. But we're considering trading him into a Wrangler as soon as we can afford it so he doesn't always try to drive mine LOL.

We have a jeep club in Lancaster called Lancaster County Jeeps and Friends. If you're in our area, and would like to join, come over to our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/groups/293609860717817/
Just let me know on here that you've requested so I can approve you. We are strictly social, no dues and no obligations. We like to wheel and hang out when our schedules allow it. Hubby is a truck driver and a mechanic so we try to help our our fellow jeepers when they need some wrenches turned.

Attachments

·
Internet Owner
9,510 Posts
Welcome to the site!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
1ATony said:
I've been to Lancaster a bunch of times with the kids, nice country down there. Great looking Jeeps.
thanks! if you come back to the area let me know, there's a spot not too far away to wheel called Trails Rd that my club goes to frequently.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts