Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
King Thread De-Railer
2,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ight so if you have ink, know somebody with ink. saw a hot chick on the interwebs post it up anything goes. infact anything and all things ink.

and get ready.... GO

·
Premium Member
6,657 Posts
I have ink in quite a few spots but it is all old and done in a garage and you can guess the quality so I won't post any pics.

·
King Thread De-Railer
2,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
depends whats the BIC look like lol.

heres a weird tat i saw on tosh.0 today lmao.

·
Internet Owner
9,510 Posts
Hope that's a Henna.

·
King Thread De-Railer
2,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the scary part of that is that chick looks EXACTLY like one of my buddys ex's weird right?

she was abit odd. so it could be :/

·
Internet Owner
9,510 Posts
My son has a tat on his low back (he's 37) of the sun with his deceased sister's initials in the middle. He has one on his sholder with my grandson's name also.
I almost got a dragon on my two knuckles. Glad I didn't.

·
King Thread De-Railer
2,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i like the meaningful tats. this goes with my theory of tattoos being a way of expressing ones emotions/things that have happened in ones life. exactly why i haven't gottin any yet other then my ideas are still being thought up i want them to mean something as well.

also im sorry for your loss. :(

·
Internet Owner
9,510 Posts
In France girls get tattoos and then have them cut off and framed to sell for big bucks. The sexier the anatomy it came from the more money they can sell it for. Damn sick Frenchies! Perverets! How dare they outbid me! lol

·
I'm not lost
790 Posts
Umm yeah I don't have a body like that any more ^^^^^ LOL

but here is my first tattoo I had just gotten it. The husband and I met on a blind date 21 years ago. We walked to a neighborhood pond, we saw a big beautiful dragon fly. So Dragon flys have always symbolized our relationship. I had it placed on my left shoulder so when we sleep at night it faces him.

·
King Thread De-Railer
2,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
(look how bright the tat is, lol) meh that photos heavily photoshopped.... anyways. i like when people get tats based on something spacial that happens in there lives :D

·
King Thread De-Railer
2,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
its crazy what ink goes for these days. i was at a shop few months ago with my buddy a tiny ass skull is like 450 at whatever shop we were at im like danm rly its like a 5 minute tat.

·
Registered
331 Posts
I like the dragonfly idea. That's really tasteful and cool.

·
Premium Member
1,560 Posts
Tats cost money and so does my Jeep. I spend my money on my Jeep

My brother-in-law, the Dr. and collage professor has both sleeves. I have to admit there pretty bad ass

My wife has a dragon on her shoulder

1 - 20 of 67 Posts