Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been using Google Chrome for few months now and for the last few days it has been crashing and my computer immediately resets. Is this happening to anyone else?

·
Premium Member
1,719 Posts
I use it exclusively, and maybe once every other day I will lose the connection, but I've been chalking it up to my wireless router.

·
Internet Owner
9,510 Posts
I used to use it but had the same crashing problem. It's nice but problematic so I went back to FireFox.

·
I'm not lost
790 Posts
What operating system are you using it on? I SUCKS the big one on Vista. I have no issues on Window's 7 with it. But I refuse to use a different browser LOL so i put up with it when on my lap top LOL

·
Internet Owner
9,510 Posts
Windows XP Home. I tried 7 and didn't care for it.
I have never had any issues with FireFox. I haven't used IE since FireFox became available.
Chrome is really nice but I got tired of the problems.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Windows 7 is better in every way over XP. SO much more thought out. Everything is exactly where you need it. Window snapping as well :cool:

I've used Chrome for the past 3-4 years without issue.

·
Premium Member
1,586 Posts
I have windows 7 and like it alot.
Lets go over the basics a little bit.

You start Chrome, play around a little, then it shuts down the entire computer?

Does the computer shut down for any other actions?

You have malware and antivirus setup?

·
Premium Member
6,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Lets go over the basics a little bit.

You start Chrome, play around a little, then it shuts down the entire computer?

Every now and then, not very often, it gives me a screen that chrome has run into a problem and then BAM! it's outta here.

Does the computer shut down for any other actions?

Nope Never an issue except when I get the chrome announcement saying they failed.

You have malware and antivirus setup?

Yes I do.
Answers up there.

·
Premium Member
6,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'm not a member there I was just looking something up. Heck I don't even own a Glock. I'll take a look over there and see if I could contribute or at least annoy some.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts