Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,500 Posts
Well isn't that just peachy keen, and here I am sweating out buying a new fridge. zbanghead.gif

·
Premium Member
6,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yup then you wouldn't be thinking about it anymore because you couldn't afford it but that might put you in a different tax bracket and you would get federal assistance to help you buy it.

·
Lazy Slacker
10,453 Posts
Yeah, I understand helping but we have so much need internal!!

·
Internet Owner
9,510 Posts
Meh... what's a billion bucks between enemies?

·
Premium Member
6,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
A lot of paper from the printing presses, you have any idea what paper costs?

At my mountain house they wanted to raise my property taxes by 50 bucks a year to help pay for pencils and paper for the local schools, the same schools that just got done doing huge remodels and adding new wings to them. Well the tax did not pass, thank god. I am not against helping those in need but when there is plenty of money to go around and it is spent on all the wrong things I have a hard time giving.

·
Internet Owner
9,510 Posts
That's funny. The school district here just this summer installed huge solar panels which turn out to be covered parking for the staff parking lots.
I'm all for that, seemed like a good idea. But now the covered parking has lighting that is on all night under each of the panels and they added more lights to the parking lots at all schools, which also get left on all night.
Earth to the school district! There is no solar energy at 3am and nobody is in the parking lot either!
Our tax dollars hard at work.

·
4,987 Posts
A lesson in irony

The Food Stamp Program, administered by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, is actually proud of the fact it is distributing the greatest amount of free meals and food stamps ever.

Meanwhile, the National Park Service, administered by the U.S. Department of the Interior, asks us to "Please Do Not Feed the Animals." Their stated reason for the policy is because the animals will grow dependent on handouts and will not learn to take care of themselves.

This ends today's lesson.

·
King Thread De-Railer
2,801 Posts
I am glad to know that with our failing economy we can still afford to give away a billion dollars.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/04/w...id-to-bolster-democracy-in-egypt.html?_r=2&hp
that just harms my heart.
Well isn't that just peachy keen, and here I am sweating out buying a new fridge. View attachment 3840
Then maybe we should raise your taxes.
That would make my buying a new fridge a lot easier wouldn't it? :D
it tots would
Yup then you wouldn't be thinking about it anymore because you couldn't afford it but that might put you in a different tax bracket and you would get federal assistance to help you buy it.
its surprising any of us can afford a pot to piss in these days. why not give away a billion dollars, its not like we need it. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
411 Posts
The muddle east is a massive cat box that's littered to the brim with Neanderthals and knuckle dragging losers... Screw em.
Let them kill each other off...

·
Registered
27 Posts
A lesson in irony

The Food Stamp Program, administered by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, is actually proud of the fact it is distributing the greatest amount of free meals and food stamps ever.

Meanwhile, the National Park Service, administered by the U.S. Department of the Interior, asks us to "Please Do Not Feed the Animals." Their stated reason for the policy is because the animals will grow dependent on handouts and will not learn to take care of themselves.

This ends today's lesson.

*golfclap*

1 - 14 of 14 Posts