Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
First of all, welcome to the forum. Secondly, it's incredibly helpful to use proper sentence structure as well as capitalization (not to mention the proper use of your and you're, as well as its and it's) to clearly communicate with us. This isn't a text message forum, this is an internet forum with intelligent individuals on the other end that are trying to help out. If you don't communicate your issues properly then we can't help you out.

Lastly, 4.88 gears with 33" tires would be the ideal combination, however the Dana 35 under your rear end is not worth spending a single penny on, especially since it could cost you upwards of $800 to have each axle re-geared depending on where you live and what labor rates are.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Depends on what you do with it. It doesn't have a very big pinion but most likely the spider gears will fail before the ring and pinion other than that you would be a pretty happy camper

·
Low Output 2.5
674 Posts
Yes the same bolts hold both intake and exhaust manifold...
I just replaced my cracked manifold last weekend... what a pain in the a$$. I suggest putting the old manifold up against the new one, I had to grind a lot off mine to make it work

The areas marked had to be ground down close to where the factory manifold was...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yes the same bolts hold both intake and exhaust manifold...
I just replaced my cracked manifold last weekend... what a pain in the a$$. I suggest putting the old manifold up against the new one, I had to grind a lot off mine to make it work

The areas marked had to be ground down close to where the factory manifold was...
Ok good thanks don't no if I wanna deal with it mite have someone do it looks like there's a bolt broke in the block to so not sure yet what u think about a header just don't want the stock one to crack again

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.