Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Jegs had nothing for my truck.

Typed in all my trucks info and it brought up several several different ring and pinions but not one for my truck.

·
Premium Member
14,500 Posts
Jegs had nothing for my truck.

Typed in all my trucks info and it brought up several several different ring and pinions but not one for my truck.

Randy's ring and pinion has been around for a long time, you don't survive that long by being a joke. I would certainly trust them.

·
Registered
979 Posts
try group buy 4x4 he has a pretty good selection of gears.
Differential gear brands is a bit of a funny business since a lot of brands use the same gears just stick them in their own box, I have stood in the Superior gear and axle warehouse when they reboxed the gears in their box before they handed them to me

·
Premium Member
6,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I have the stuff just haven't done it. I am sure I can con AW somehow into helping. I am up in the air on taking it in and just having it done or saving a few bucks. Normally I would never think of taking it to a shop but with how busy life has been and a kid that will be here in 4 weeks I may just pay someone. We'll See how frustrated I get.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.