Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 20 of 131 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You guys are all jeep guys but I am sure you do your work somewhere. Come on over to Garage Retreat and help us get this one going.

Garage Retreat

For all who show up over I will personally give you nothing.....:D

·
4,987 Posts
You guys are all jeep guys but I am sure you do your work somewhere. Come on over to Garage Retreat and help us get this one going.

Garage Retreat

For all who show up over I will personally give you nothing.....:D
Double it and I'll show up, come to think of it, I think I registered there a long time ago....did ya miss me yet?

·
Premium Member
6,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll double it. You may have and if so come on over and post a little. The site got taken over by spam for a bit there so we are now cleaning it up and getting it back on track.

·
Premium Member
6,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just help out on and am a member of

Plumbingforums.com
Garageretreat.com
Jeepforum.com
Paintingforum.com
Wranglerboard.com

·
Premium Member
6,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
They are very popular, I am not a mod or anything over their, just a member.

·
Retired- Now I Golf
2,942 Posts
ew i never liked jeepforum to many d-bags.

Is it a more all models of jeep forum? Really was very unsure what forum to join, but chose here, in large part because it is more specific to the Wrangler, and we do not have any other models of Jeep products.

Used to belong to a golf forum, but I was banned for sticking up for a chap, that I knew was correct. Was a short stay, but a good lesson in how petty some people are, and that if you call out the higher ups and lay the truth before them, they will ban you, and delete your posts, and bad mouth you, so as to not look bad.

·
Premium Member
6,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Is it a more all models of jeep forum? Really was very unsure what forum to join, but chose here, in large part because it is more specific to the Wrangler, and we do not have any other models of Jeep products.

Used to belong to a golf forum, but I was banned for sticking up for a chap, that I knew was correct. Was a short stay, but a good lesson in how petty some people are, and that if you call out the higher ups and lay the truth before them, they will ban you, and delete your posts, and bad mouth you, so as to not look bad.
Jeepforum is a pretty good forum with lots and lots of good info if needed. I have learned most all of what I know from there. They just have like eleventy billion members so there is a lot asshats and trolls that get by but all in all a good site. Also yes they cover every model from day one till now.

We would never ban you or modify a post unless it was a direct slam on someone or just way out of line. We are pretty forgiving over here and try and keep it that way.

·
King Thread De-Railer
2,801 Posts

ehh sounds like the end of my stay on wf. bunch of corrupt mods. 1 doesn't like your opinion BAM good bye cya later will just make up some bull**** that you have 20 points and have been warned over 25 times. so your now a life timer on the banlist. im still a tad bitter :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
6,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ehh sounds like the end of my stay on wf. bunch of corrupt mods. 1 doesn't like your opinion BAM good bye cya later will just make up some bull**** that you have 20 points and have been warned over 25 times. so your now a life timer on the banlist. im still a tad bitter :rolleyes:
I've never been there is it that bad?

·
King Thread De-Railer
2,801 Posts
Jeepforum is a pretty good forum with lots and lots of good info if needed. I have learned most all of what I know from there. They just have like eleventy billion members so there is a lot asshats and trolls that get by but all in all a good site. Also yes they cover every model from day one till now.

We would never ban you or modify a post unless it was a direct slam on someone or just way out of line. We are pretty forgiving over here and try and keep it that way.
yehhh theres alot of trolls. but all in all its a decent site.

·
King Thread De-Railer
2,801 Posts
I've never been there is it that bad?
yes... theres only like 3 or 4 good mods the wrest are all garbage not to mention theres so many trolls running around. there biggest concern in life is if there going to reach another G in post count.

·
Retired- Now I Golf
2,942 Posts
Redjeeper, while its not nice, these things do happen. Take peace and happiness in knowing they are the weak and petty chaps, not you. Without going into much detail, this chap was given a bad rap and called a liar, mostly because of his work, he does not share too many personal details, out in public, like a golf forum. So he was called a liar on many topics, and myself, and 3 others who know him personally stuck up for him, all of us got a lifetime ban. Really childish behavior, by people posing as responsible adults.

1 - 20 of 131 Posts