Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
All right guys & gals ,lets hear from you. Tell us about your jeep. And where you're located.
Mine is a 2011 JKUR- 4''lift 35's, warn 9.5ti, this is my 5th jeep. I'm in Pembroke Pines.

On a side note, lets try to get together and meet up here. There's a group from my jeep club going too.

http://www.devilsgardenmudclub.com/

·
Registered
82 Posts
What's the name of your club?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey guys!!

I'm here and in Vero Beach!! We are dying to meet other Jeep people..I've found there's a South Florida Jeep Club www.sfjc.wordpress.com and also a Mid-Florida Jeep Club at wwwmidfloridajeepclub.com I'm not sure if there's more but I'm sure there's one for further north but I didn't look that far.

eumel, I think the address of the original poster's club is http://www.devilsgardenmudclub.com/ as seen on his message. I've heard of this one but haven't been to any events.

I have a 2011 Wrangler JK. I haven't done much to it yet other than a lift and tires/wheels and a few little things. I'll see if I can post a picture...

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Joe from Coral Springs here.. Mine is a 2012 JK Sport. MotoMetal rims, Toyo Open Country 31's, Rugged Ridge nerf bars, Delta light bar, Billet grill inserts. First Jeep for me and totally lovin it! Took it to the St Lucie Mudjam and found out home much mud she could handle!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Ft Myers area "Caloosa Jeepers " is our local club. On FB and the web. My jeep is the Black Booty, 2005 LJ Rubicon. 8" of lift, 38" Toyo tires on 20" XD hoss rims. Cromolly axles ,513 gears so far,going for 538's. And lots more.

·
Everglades Ratt
3 Posts
Everglades Rat on Wheels

Dave here from Fort Lauderdale. 21 year old YK Wrangler (1992) totally restored and running like a Swiss watch with 178k miles. It's my daily driver while two lux sleds sleep in the garage most of the time.

A "real" Jeep with manual 5-speed and no A/C. I've had it 12 years. I just put 1,000 miles on a tour of South Florida from Lake Okeechobee to Key West and back. No oil consumption, 45 lbs oil pressure and all vital signs good to excellent.

·
Registered
652 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Sebastian Checking In

Rob here in Sebastian. Treasure coast jeep club is the closet one in our area Island girl.:cool:

·
Registered
82 Posts
Hey guys!!

I'm here and in Vero Beach!! We are dying to meet other Jeep people..I've found there's a South Florida Jeep Club www.sfjc.wordpress.com and also a Mid-Florida Jeep Club at wwwmidfloridajeepclub.com I'm not sure if there's more but I'm sure there's one for further north but I didn't look that far.

eumel, I think the address of the original poster's club is http://www.devilsgardenmudclub.com/ as seen on his message. I've heard of this one but haven't been to any events.

I have a 2011 Wrangler JK. I haven't done much to it yet other than a lift and tires/wheels and a few little things. I'll see if I can post a picture...
Great looking rig!
Devils Garden is only open for certain events, and then you have to pay big time, which is ok once in a while, but not on a regular basis. You are right next to Corbett WMA! Have you been in there yet?

·
Registered
652 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
AWESOME!! We have a club right here!?!?! Thank you to whoever started the regional boards on here!!! Thanks for the info Rob! I'm browsing the site now! Hope to meet you soon!

Thanks eumel789...this is the first time in my life I've had a love affair with my vehicle. :D

·
79 Posts
From the West Coast.

From the Tampa Bay area. been here for 22 years. Am currently a member of TBAJA, Tampa Bay Area Jeep Association. Great bunch of great people.:), Been Jeeping for a Loooooong time, My family use to Jeep alot. My wife is just getting into it, so I bought her a 2012 Rubi. She absoluely loves it.:rolleyes:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts