Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

101 - 112 of 112 Posts

·
Lazy Slacker
10,451 Posts
Anyone planning on picking up a 380 carry piece?? Here's a good deal on a Ruger LCP. Both my parents carry one.

image-3099546056.jpg

·
Lazy Slacker
10,451 Posts
My buddies family dog needed put down last night so I took him to the range with our .22 rifles and pistols. Took some fun reactive targets and mad some games up with golf balls and gongs. Got his mind off things for an hour or so.

We were finishing up and I was playing around plinking golf balls off the 25yd target. Knocked them down 1 after another. Some guy showed up with his son. After I knocked the last one down I was clearing my rifle and I hear the dad say "now that's good shooting". I chuckled, it's only 25yds with a scope. So of course I had to show off hitting all the balls on the ground rolling them out past 100yds onto the backstop. Lol

·
Lazy Slacker
10,451 Posts
Ordered asset for my Glock.
image-505910028.jpg

·
Lazy Slacker
10,451 Posts
Did some work on my new Remington 597 last night... Replaced a few key parts and dropped the Factory 4lb 15.8oz trigger pull (average) down to 2lbs 2.8oz (average).. Both averages utalized 6 pulls..

I'm happy with those results!! Time to test her today for functionality...

image-2847506442.jpg

·
Lazy Slacker
10,451 Posts
I tried a few gun forums but I never seam to stay involved

·
Lazy Slacker
10,451 Posts
As is typical with a Remington 597 I had some feed issue.. Didn't have any of the typical Extractor issues as is typical with a 597, but I didn't expect any since I swapped out the factory extractor..

I will admit I was going for worse case today just to check functionality... I cleaned but didn't oil her up really well, didn't oil or work mag before heading out. Now she's cleaned and fully oiled ready to run...

I should recheck pull weight now. The carrier is so much smoother now vs this morning.. Curious to see how she runs properly ready.

101 - 112 of 112 Posts