Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

41 - 60 of 112 Posts

·
Lazy Slacker
10,451 Posts
I would love to hunt somewhere else other then here. You actually have to hunt here.
No baiting in PA either. They sell feeders at Wally World here to.

·
Lazy Slacker
10,451 Posts
Way too clean and neat!!!!

·
On the road some were
3,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
RikRotorhead said:
Needs girly calendar, kegerator, and stereo speakers.
As for the girly calendar my wife comes and when she is ready for me to go to bed with hardly anything on. Next I'm really sure it's not a good idea to drink while I'm reloading. And as for stereo speakers when I listen to tunes I like to feel my music and that's not good when I'm measuring powder charges. :hide:

·
Lazy Slacker
10,451 Posts
The wife picked up a new Carry Friday...

Taurus TCP 380. PURPLE :/

She also talked me into picking up a new "Sumer Carry" as I normally don't carry my Glock in the Sumer due to its size.. However the instant background went down so I have to pick it up Monday.. I'm getting a Smith & Wesson Body Guard w/laser 380. Man these things are Small and easy to hide!!!

Not mine or my hand but same piece

·
Lazy Slacker
10,451 Posts
I thought that was the way I was to keep it, is that not the case?
Nah, mine has stuff everywhere. Scales, tumbler, pistol/shotgun/rifle stations, case trimmer. I need to build a nice desk like you have so I can stow some stuff and get it off the desk top..

·
Registered
12 Posts
I got a 40S&W semi auto and a WWII German bolt action rifle with all the marking on it but the stock was changed. If anyone knows someone selling that type of stock please tell me. Oh and everything but the bolt and stock are numbers matching.

·
On the road some were
3,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
08Rescue said:
The wife picked up a new Carry Friday...

Taurus TCP 380. PURPLE :/

She also talked me into picking up a new "Sumer Carry" as I normally don't carry my Glock in the Sumer due to its size.. However the instant background went down so I have to pick it up Monday.. I'm getting a Smith & Wesson Body Guard w/laser 380. Man these things are Small and easy to hide!!!

Not mine or my hand but same piece
Nice I like that

·
On the road some were
3,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
08Rescue said:
Nah, mine has stuff everywhere. Scales, tumbler, pistol/shotgun/rifle stations, case trimmer. I need to build a nice desk like you have so I can stow some stuff and get it off the desk top..
Mine was like that until I put up the shelves. It's not done but it looks a lot better then it did

·
Registered
411 Posts
That break barrel looked like one, kinda.

I almost bought a Sig a while back. Nice gun.

A glock will probably be next on my list. I have enough rifles now.

In other news I just picked up another safe. Now I can lock up my ammo to. This is CA after all, we need to make sure that if someone breaks in I have to get to safes open before I can defend myself.
And that's why I'll never live in CA.
If I can't properly defend myself in a way I deem fit... Then F em.

·
Lazy Slacker
10,451 Posts

41 - 60 of 112 Posts