Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

21 - 40 of 112 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,657 Posts
That break barrel looked like one, kinda.

I almost bought a Sig a while back. Nice gun.

A glock will probably be next on my list. I have enough rifles now.

In other news I just picked up another safe. Now I can lock up my ammo to. This is CA after all, we need to make sure that if someone breaks in I have to get to safes open before I can defend myself.

·
Premium Member
1,719 Posts
Speaking of safes, I saw three different size Winchester Safes today at Costco. One held 51 rifles, and was about $800. Seemed like a great deal.

·
On the road some were
3,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I build a 100 yarded at the family farm. Trying to convince my father it's a good idea to jump on the crawler and make it 300. He has yet to comply..
I hear that my range is closed tell after hunting season my food plot's are looking good and the feeder is out so I'm getting ready :D

·
Premium Member
6,657 Posts
The side by side 12 gauge is a J Stevens Arms Co., which is about 60 years old. It is the classic "scatter gun" and a hoot to shoot!
That sure is a purdy gun. I can't wait till I find a side x side.

I think I have a Stevens gun, I will have to look

Speaking of safes, I saw three different size Winchester Safes today at Costco. One held 51 rifles, and was about $800. Seemed like a great deal.
I have the Winchester 20 gun and I really like it, seem built well but their is now way you could fit 20 rifles in it. I need the 51.

I hear that my range is closed tell after hunting season my food plot's are looking good and the feeder is out so I'm getting ready :D
Feeder? Is that what people are allowed to hunt with outside CA?

·
On the road some were
3,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Chris said:
That sure is a purdy gun. I can't wait till I find a side x side.

I think I have a Stevens gun, I will have to look

I have the Winchester 20 gun and I really like it, seem built well but their is now way you could fit 20 rifles in it. I need the 51.

Feeder? Is that what people are allowed to hunt with outside CA?
Mine has 250 pounds of deer feed the one I have well drop 4 times a day from 1 to 20 seconds and then I have food plots that I planted

·
On the road some were
3,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Chris said:
In CA that is called poaching. We are not allowed to plant, bait, feed anything.
No offense but that is 1 more thing that I will add to my list of why I'm happy I do not live in california

·
Internet Owner
9,510 Posts
You need this sign for your property.

Yeah, that'll hold up in court.
"Why didn't you post it in Spanish? Everybody knows deer only speak and read Spanish. Three years state prison, $100,000 fine. Case closed. Bang".

·
Premium Member
6,657 Posts
But I can consume beer in it. and cook what I hunt. I wish I had a back yard that did not have another house in it 50 feet away.

21 - 40 of 112 Posts