Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
On the road some were
3,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I might see if we had firearm and or ammo reloaders around here. As for my self I have many guns and I do reload ammo. My whole family loves to hunt and shoot.

·
Internet Owner
9,510 Posts
Have several guns but I gave all my reloading stuff to my brother in law. I get free ammo from him. Win win.

·
On the road some were
3,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol that's one way to do it. I have talked to the local hunting club and when I get home next time I plain to join so it might open a few doors to find out more info in my area

·
Lazy Slacker
10,451 Posts
Lol, I'm all in on both. I'm cheap, I go to my fathers and use his reloading equipment ;p

·
On the road some were
3,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
08Rescue said:
Lol, I'm all in on both. I'm cheap, I go to my fathers and use his reloading equipment ;p
It's not cheap to get started, I think it was around a 1000 dollars to get me started in reloading.

·
Premium Member
6,657 Posts
I have a decent collection of guns, mainly hunting type stuff. I don't reload but would like to someday when I get through a few of these other projects I keep working on. I have done a little with re-blueing and putting together a few junk guns.

·
On the road some were
3,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That's cool. I will tell you this reloading get's in your blood as bad as shooting it self. All my gun stuff is hunting stuff I don't own a hand gun, but have thought of getting one just to ping targets. I reload for my wife's .270 and my 7mm mag right now I plain to branch out more, but for right now that's all I reload.

·
Premium Member
6,657 Posts
Here is a little list of my toys.

RIFLES
.22 LR
.22 LR-L-S
.22 LR
.22 LR Cricket
.17 HMR
.243 Winchester
30-30 Winchester
30-40 Krag
30-06 Springfield
30-06 Springfield
8mm Mauser
.500 S&W

SHOTGUNS
20 GA
12 GA
12 GA

PISTOLS
.22 LR
.38 Special/Long Colt
.38 Special
.357 Magnum
9mm

·
On the road some were
3,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
How do you like the 9mm that is what I have been thanking of getting for a hand gun

·
Premium Member
6,657 Posts
Love it.

It is a Springfield XD-9 and it is so smooth. Just a fun gun to shoot. Don't tell Havasu, he is a glock fan.

·
On the road some were
3,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Got ya we have a small gun range that is on Indian land in okla so it's open to everyone. And I have a 200yd range at my house I have made.

·
Lazy Slacker
10,451 Posts
Got ya we have a small gun range that is on Indian land in okla so it's open to everyone. And I have a 200yd range at my house I have made.
I build a 100 yarded at the family farm. Trying to convince my father it's a good idea to jump on the crawler and make it 300. He has yet to comply..

·
Premium Member
1,719 Posts
Which one? I've never owned a Handy Rifle, so I would suppose not. BTW, the semi auto .45 cal at the bottom (Sig Sauer P-220) was borrowed by my son and now uses it as his duty weapon with the LA County Sheriff's Department. He better not scratch it or I will hurt him!

1 - 20 of 112 Posts