Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Retired- Now I Golf
2,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to know if this is okay, or if I need to sit my old lady down for a serios talk. The problem is yesterday she drove my jeep. Its a 2012 JK Rubicon, so I put this in the right section mods.

So anywayS, here is my dilemmmmmmaaaaaa, she drove it wearing a Fox motocross jersey, Pink/white, but only had flipflops on her feet. The flipflops were pale blue/white.

So I have 2 questions I guess, is it okay to drive the jeep wearing a Fox jersey? And is it okay to combine blue flipflops with a pink jersey? Fashion is important when driving my jeep. I don't want some bully teasing my jeep because the driver dresses poorly.

·
Internet Owner
9,510 Posts
Well since you didn't mention pants or shorts we will assume she was naked below the bellybutton.
This will distract anyone from noticing her poor color coordination.
My suggestion is to post a dress code sign on the steering wheel.

·
Internet Owner
9,510 Posts
A threatening sticky note should do the trick.

And the white shorts put the ensemble into neutral as it went downward so I'm not so sure she violated the dress code. White is a neutral color. (colour for you Kanuks)

·
Premium Member
14,500 Posts

And the white shorts put the ensemble into neutral as it went downward so I'm not so sure she violated the dress code. White is a neutral color. (colour for you Kanuks)

Thank you Rik, this thread is now Advanced JK tech section worthy. :D

·
Jeep Wench
6,710 Posts
RikRotorhead said:

It's after labor day. white shorts are unacceptable.

·
Retired- Now I Golf
2,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
She really does wear white shorts a lot, she counted oneday and has 13 pairs of shorts, 6 pairs are white. Not Polar, Albino black bear I think.. I might need to check the label though. Not machine washable , pretty sure you rub them against a tree to clean them....or is that to scratch them if they are itchy?

·
Internet Owner
9,510 Posts

·
Internet Owner
9,510 Posts
Craig does not post pictures of anything. Not even his Jeep. We just humor him when he says he has a Jeep.
"Uh huh, yeah OK Craig, Nice Jeep, looks cool".
See Craig really isn't what and who he says he is. Craig is actually a 14 year old girl double amputee with a Siamese twin head living in Bangladesh and posting with a Blackberry she stole from a tourist and is stealing internet from the neighbor's wifi.
But we just continue to humor her since we feel sorry for her.

·
HIGHWAY APPROVED MUSTANG
9,687 Posts
Craig does not post pictures of anything. Not even his Jeep. We just humor him when he says he has a Jeep.
"Uh huh, yeah OK Craig, Nice Jeep, looks cool".
See Craig really isn't what and who he says he is. Craig is actually a 14 year old girl double amputee with a Siamese twin head living in Bangladesh and posting with a Blackberry she stole from a tourist and is stealing internet from the neighbor's wifi.
But we just continue to humor her since we feel sorry for her.
oh sort of like the guy on the other forum that did all kinds of mods to his lease jeep and the would not warranty the tranny after he did burnouts

·
Internet Owner
9,510 Posts
Yeah exactly like that only different.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.