Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
BFG's. Have always thought of them as the ultimate offroad tire.

·
Premium Member
6,657 Posts
Goodyear MT/R are my favorite, they grab better then any other tire I have run and hold up great to abuse.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I'm loving the pitbulls I'm running now. They are the best trail tire I've ever run. though I would love to try a set of BFG Krawlers Reds or MT-R stickys

·
Premium Member
660 Posts
Cheap ones? :D

The last time i bought new tires I got Uniroyal Liberator A/Ts. The did good on most road surfaces and rode nicely. Never had a set long enough to wear them out...

Next tires are going to be recapped 285/75/16s.

·
Internet Owner
9,510 Posts
BFG's ususally end up on all the 4X4s I have/had. Hankook makes a really good inexpensive tire for the street cars/trucks/motorhomes.

Tires are a preference and they are also usually geared more toward what the usual terrain you run is like. Out here on the left coast it's mostly rocks and sand. Midwest has slippery clay, etc...

I'd like to be running KM2's on my Heep but I can't justify the cost and the BFG/AT's work perfectly for me.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Super swamper Radial Trxus Mud Terrain Tires. I love them. They work great on the road and off. I have them on my daily driver and they wear great.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Interco, BFG's have always had my heart, but I hear great reviews about the Pitbulls...I just wish they didn't cost so damn much!!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Well, only had my JEEP for 1-1/2 yrs, It came with NITTO MUD GRAPPLERS, but went with the NITTO TRAIL GRAPPLERS, much quieter and do real well offroad!

·
Registered
13 Posts
My 35" Mud Kings were the cheapest mud tire I could find for my size with an exception of the Mud Rover

·
4,987 Posts
BFG's AT going on the YJ when I do a lift, hopefully soon. I've been running Toyo's on my F-350 work truck and I love em. Got 50k and will probably get another 5-6 before I put another set on her.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Yea Chris I heard the same thing. I think Mud Kings are either made by BFG's or they make a side brand witch makes Mud Kings or something

·
Registered
13 Posts
Does anyone know why my picture isnt showin up under my username?

·
Premium Member
6,657 Posts
Did you edit your avatar or profile picture? I see you have a profile picture.

You need to edit the avatar.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Did you edit your avatar or profile picture? I see you have a profile picture.

You need to edit the avatar.
ok cool, I just cant see my picture but thanks....what exactly is an avatar anyway?

1 - 20 of 60 Posts