Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all jeep'skers...i'm gonna bolt down I-5 to visit a friend in LA...then my trip home will head north along route 1 to oregon. any info or secrets that can be passed on would be greatly appreciated...keep the jeep wave alive, jeff :cool:

·
Internet Owner
9,510 Posts
You are going to love that trip. I have done it many times in cars and on motorcycles.
San Simeon was one of my favorite places. Hurst Castle is a must see if you have time.
If you are going soon, it's breeding season for the elephant seals and there will be hundreds of them on the beach. They're huge and noisy. Fun to watch them battle for a female.
Big Sur is a really beautiful area too. San Fransicko has a lot to see. Sea Lion Caves... just too much to list.
Take your time and enjoy it. Take a picture of your Jeep by the Bixby Bridge. I heard they may tear it down for a new one. It's been in a lot of movies and commercials.
If you have AAA, go by and get a trip tick.

·
Resident Grouch
52 Posts
Be sure to have a meal at The Sow's Ear in Cambria. Just south of San Simeon. It is worth the drive from San Diego for this place. Call for reservations.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
many thanks everyone...i'll be heading down august 4th week and will be taking lotsa pics of my jeep and my 4 legged bud, jacob at many icons along the way...cheers

1 - 4 of 4 Posts