Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and Justin Bieber are never in the same place at the same time?

·
King Thread De-Railer
2,801 Posts
Meh... shes falling apart like all the other Disney stars.
am i the only one that thinks this looks wrong?

she has her moments of looking good.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Meh... shes falling apart like all the other Disney stars.
am i the only one that thinks this looks wrong?

she has her moments of looking good.
No, you're not. That picture is totally inappropriate. Just another reminder that society has gone to to @#$%!!!

·
Retired- Now I Golf
2,942 Posts
Everyone is allowed to have an opinion, ours do not need to align on alll subjects. I may have thought similarly as a younger man, now it looks fine to me, could also be the 30 years in the medical field. Seen some stuff so disturbing that it is hard for a photo to now make me take much notice. Rather think its refreshing that a father and daughter get along well enough to even do a photograph together. So many have such hatred for each other!

·
Premium Member
6,657 Posts
It is nice when a family is close, it seems less and less are in my area. To me it is just that pose that looks wrong, if you did not know they were father daughter you would probably never guess it.

·
Retired- Now I Golf
2,942 Posts
It is nice when a family is close, it seems less and less are in my area. To me it is just that pose that looks wrong, if you did not know they were father daughter you would probably never guess it.
Until this thread I was not aware that was her father. I recognized her though, and assumed it was a promotional photograph. Never did I think they were lovers, or any sort of couple viewing that.

·
Premium Member
6,657 Posts
Until this thread I was not aware that was her father. I recognized her though, and assumed it was a promotional photograph. Never did I think they were lovers, or any sort of couple viewing that.
I guess it is safe to say your mind is not as corrupt as ours down here.:)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts