Internet Owner
9,510 Posts
Oh man.... Venison. I'm ready.

·
Premium Member
4,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
When are we going hunting?
Archery starts the end of sept. 2 weeks of black powder first of November then rifle till just after new years. We had trail cam pics of 2 different drop tines last year that we never saw again after the season started. I did get a glimpse at a huge double drop at about 350 yards in a clear cut in the middle of the day. The best time of the season is the begining of black powder. Thats when we see the most chasing going on.

·
Lazy Slacker
10,453 Posts
Nice looking buck.. I don't believe I'd pass on him.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Season is for me this year. Deer wins again. If California allow us to shot does I would have a full freezer right now.:(

Time to pull out the shot gun and gets some birds. :)

·
Lazy Slacker
10,453 Posts
I got this one yesterday in ca
Looks like a nice spread. But I would have had to let him go where I live. Silly regulations.

My coworker came in to work this morning with a nice story. His sister pulled over for a fire truck and a buck ran out of the woods right into the back of her car banging it all up. Lol.

·
Premium Member
4,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
A stand over a clear cut I hunted Saturday.

Tree Forest Nature reserve Woodland Plant community

Looking down an old logging road Sunday morning.

Woodland Tree Northern hardwood forest Forest Natural environment

See if you can find the little buck that came by.

Tree Northern hardwood forest Plant Woody plant Forest

·
Premium Member
6,657 Posts
Looks like a nice spread. But I would have had to let him go where I live. Silly regulations.

My coworker came in to work this morning with a nice story. His sister pulled over for a fire truck and a buck ran out of the woods right into the back of her car banging it all up. Lol.
What are the rules out there?

1 - 20 of 113 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.