·
Internet Owner
9,510 Posts
Oh man.... Venison. I'm ready.

·
4,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
When are we going hunting?
Archery starts the end of sept. 2 weeks of black powder first of November then rifle till just after new years. We had trail cam pics of 2 different drop tines last year that we never saw again after the season started. I did get a glimpse at a huge double drop at about 350 yards in a clear cut in the middle of the day. The best time of the season is the begining of black powder. Thats when we see the most chasing going on.

·
Lazy Slacker
10,453 Posts
Nice looking buck.. I don't believe I'd pass on him.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Season is for me this year. Deer wins again. If California allow us to shot does I would have a full freezer right now.:(

Time to pull out the shot gun and gets some birds. :)

·
Lazy Slacker
10,453 Posts
I got this one yesterday in ca
Looks like a nice spread. But I would have had to let him go where I live. Silly regulations.

My coworker came in to work this morning with a nice story. His sister pulled over for a fire truck and a buck ran out of the woods right into the back of her car banging it all up. Lol.

·
4,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
A stand over a clear cut I hunted Saturday.

image-1018498099.jpg

Looking down an old logging road Sunday morning.

image-2687259541.jpg

See if you can find the little buck that came by.

image-351976791.jpg

·
Premium Member
6,657 Posts
Looks like a nice spread. But I would have had to let him go where I live. Silly regulations.

My coworker came in to work this morning with a nice story. His sister pulled over for a fire truck and a buck ran out of the woods right into the back of her car banging it all up. Lol.
What are the rules out there?

1 - 20 of 113 Posts