Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Crossroads Jeep Club is having a club meeting at Marks on 59 in Shorewood Ill, July 7th @ 2 P.M. Grab some lunch and talk jeep stuff. Everyone is invited to come out and check us out.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey I saw that you were thinking about coming to the Jeep Fest, we have not had many sign up, and would like to see a nice group for the first annual event. So if some members of your club sign up, we'll give you guys 15% off the fee's. But let's keep it on the down-low. Thanks! Steve

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey I saw that you were thinking about coming to the Jeep Fest, we have not had many sign up, and would like to see a nice group for the first annual event. So if some members of your club sign up, we'll give you guys 15% off the fee's. But let's keep it on the down-low. Thanks! Steve
We are having a meeting tomorrow, I'll let you know who's coming out, thanks for the discount, Chris.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sFlynn... It looks like we will have about two maybe three jeeps coming out. I'll be out of town that weekend, sounds like a good time! How does the discount work out? Do they see you at the club?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just let us know you are from Crossroads when you get there. Again, keep it on the down low. We posted up some updates on our Facebook @ The Cliffs Insane Terrain. Thanks! Steve

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Our next club meeting (Crossroads Jeep Club)will be Aug 4 at Marks on 59,
We have an outing at the Cliffs this weekend and Badlands on Aug 11th. Everyone is welcome!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Crossroads Jeep Club next meeting will be Sept 1 (sat) @ Marks on 59, taking what some of you had said about planning further dates, we will put dates for our outings for the rest of the year, this way people can make arrange there schedule to make the trips. so please bring your calenders to see what days are best for you. See you there.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We will not have a meeting in December, As i will be chasing Pheasants on that day. our next meeeting will be Jan 5th of 2013 at Marks on 59. Meeting starts at 2P.M. Everyone who owns a Jeep is welcome.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Our next meeting (Crossroads Jeep Club) is on Jan 5th @ 2pm in Shorewood, We meet at a burger joint called "Marks on 59". It is just north of I80 & I55. Hope to see you there.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Our next meeting (Crossroads Jeep Club) is on Feb 2nd @ 2pm in Shorewood, We meet at a burger joint called "Marks on 59". It is just north of I80 & I55. Hope to see you there.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Our next meeting (Crossroads Jeep Club) is on April 6th @ 6 pm in Shorewood, We meet at a burger joint called "Marks on 59". It is just north of I80 & I55. Just south of the car wash. Hope to see you there.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts