Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just reporting that our very own Mod, Chris is a new dad of a baby girl, who came into this world at 5:34 AM this morning. She is 7lbs .05 ounces and everyone appears fine!

Congrats Mama, Baby and Chris! :)

·
Internet Owner
9,510 Posts
Welcome to the world Aubrey!
Congratulations Chris and Krista!

·
Internet Owner
9,510 Posts
I have pics of the baby but I'm not going to post them without Chris' permission.
Fortunately she looks like her mom and not Chris. Sayin'. She's very cute. (both the baby and the mom)

·
Internet Owner
9,510 Posts
Yes.............

·
Lazy Slacker
10,453 Posts
Should make for an interesting transition. Everyone says it won't change their lifestyle.

Yeah, right...
Hugh change. I look back and am amazed at how willingly I gave in to the changes.

·
Registered
9,160 Posts
08Rescue said:
Hugh change. I look back and am amazed at how willingly I gave in to the changes.
Yep. Only advice I'll give is have an even number of children. That way both parents have their hands full equally.

·
Lazy Slacker
10,453 Posts
Lol, good way to look at it. I have 2 with my wife one for each of her arms. Lol. I am of course kidding. Both my kids love Daddy time. We went to Walmart last night an both insisted I carry them. Made shopping a little difficult. Just glad the 9 year step daughter old didn't want carried.

OT: live up every moment Chris. It goes way too fast and they get so independent so fast cuddle as much as you can!!

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.