Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 08 X. About 6-8 months ago, my airbag light would come on for about 3 min and would go off. Now it stays on constantly, except for when I do a 90° turn. It will go off when wheel is all the way one direction, then come back on about 15-20 sec after turn is done. Have been told that a dealer should take care of it as a warranty. Was told at the dealer by one service guy that if they diagnose it as the clock spring it won't cost me anything. Took it to another shop and was told the clock spring is bad. So I took it back to the dealership that I spoke with and the service guy this time told me that it isn't a warranty fix, which of course pissed me off. So, my question is, has anybody ever experienced this? And, what should Chrysler take care of it. I do live in Surprise, AZ. So if anyone in the Valley has had to get this done, please let me know a reputable dealer to take it to.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.