Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm registered on several boards, including a few other Jeep ones, and since I like Wrangler Board on Facebook, figure I might as well sign up and sign in here.

I work in PR/Communications at Chrysler Group, with a focus on the corporate social media activities (touching all brands, not necessarily just one). From time to time (like today), I'll post information that I think will be of interest. I'll try not to get promotional. If I do, I'm sure you'll let me know. That's fine.

I don't work in customer service but can help point you in the right direction if any questions or problems come up. Feel free to send me a private message.

Take care,
-Mike Driehorst
Chrysler Group LLC

·
King Thread De-Railer
2,801 Posts
can you tell me why Chrysler tried to bring the dodge dart back but instead botched it all up and made it into 4 banger economy car thats FWD? :eek:

^ you can't really tell im being slightly sarcastic up thur^ so i figued id add it in this post xD

meh. welcome to the forum :*waves*:

·
Internet Owner
9,510 Posts
Welcome Mike.

Can you give us the home address for the guy at Chrysler that decided to use Torx bolts on our Jeeps?

·
Moduhrater
809 Posts
or the guy(s) who decided trac bars were good for leaf springs.. lord knows i love explaining that one on other forums..

·
4,987 Posts
Or, why I have to almost take the rear bumper off my wifes GC to change a water pump??? Oh, yeah... Welcome to the Wrangler Forum.

·
King Thread De-Railer
2,801 Posts
can you tell me why Chrysler tried to bring the dodge dart back but instead botched it all up and made it into 4 banger economy car thats FWD? :eek:

^ you can't really tell im being slightly sarcastic up thur^ so i figued id add it in this post xD

meh. welcome to the forum :*waves*:
Welcome Mike.

Can you give us the home address for the guy at Chrysler that decided to use Torx bolts on our Jeeps?
or the guy(s) who decided trac bars were good for leaf springs.. lord knows i love explaining that one on other forums..
i think we may never know the answers to all these questions..... for he has left the building :rolleyes:
Or, why I have to almost take the rear bumper off my wifes GC to change a water pump??? Oh, yeah... Welcome to the Wrangler Forum.
you mean the front bumper right? or is it one of them there fancy rear engine cars? :rolleyes:

·
4,987 Posts
i think we may never know the answers to all these questions..... for he has left the building :rolleyes:

you mean the front bumper right? or is it one of them there fancy rear engine cars? :rolleyes:
Yes you have to take off the front bumper...that was my feeble attempt at sarcasm.

·
Internet Owner
9,510 Posts
Rear bumper... I lol'd.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts