Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What about the EAST Coast? We got some rockin' trails and a great bunch of wheelers here too!!

Had to start something in here, haha!!;)

So where are you from, fellow Canucks? I'm from Beaverbank, Nova Scotia (outside of Halifax), with trails 15mins in almost any direction away from my house. And even a few out past my backyard!!:D

Cheers
Jamie:cool:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Yes, welcome! Like your rig. I installed a hoist in my garage for my hard top for the same reason. 2 clips, 4 torx bolts, hook up the straps and hoist away. Takes about 10- 15 mins, 1 person job.

We are doing a run on Saturday on a trail in Ellershouse. I will post up some pics of it afterwards.

Cheers,
James

·
Registered
9 Posts
Kelowna said:
Hi, welcome to the forum. Your lift is great, nice job. Beautiful town you're in as well, I did a stint up there years ago for work, not long enough, I always wanted to go back and see more of the area.
Yes Yellowknife is a magical place laid back peaceful great fishing

·
Registered
6 Posts
We can't be the ONLY Canadians on this site, lol!!
Yarmouth N.S. here. 09 JK no lift 33" trail diggers in 15" soft 8's. I'll post up pics next time I'm on a computer not on the cell. Don't see many off road trails but a lot of old Irving woods/fire roads. Would love to get to the valley to join in on one of the runs sometime......

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yarmouth N.S. here. 09 JK no lift 33" trail diggers in 15" soft 8's. I'll post up pics next time I'm on a computer not on the cell. Don't see many off road trails but a lot of old Irving woods/fire roads. Would love to get to the valley to join in on one of the runs sometime......
come up to Wilmot for our event, Backcountry 4x4 Poker Run & Mud Bogs!:D.

Click on the link in my sig, at the bottom of this post. It will take you to our club website, where you will find the poster with the info in the Upcoming Events section.:cool:

·
Registered
6 Posts
I keep track of the nsjeep club forum (under a diff name) but don't really particapate much. On jkf and jko and now here every day.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey all!! I am from Calgary Alberta . If all goes well I will be the new owner of a peacock blue 1999 TJ by the end of the week . I have always wanted a wrangler , and it may finally happen!! Looking forward to cruising this summer topless!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi guys. 2014 jkus. In Calgary. For the bc guys, can you tell me if there is a book or a site listings some off roading trails. Not looking for technical. Just some less travelled FTR's that have some nice scenery. Looking in southern be and the island.

Cheers
Al

·
Yes I should know better.
978 Posts
Hi guys. 2014 jkus. In Calgary. For the bc guys, can you tell me if there is a book or a site listings some off roading trails. Not looking for technical. Just some less travelled FTR's that have some nice scenery. Looking in southern be and the island.

Cheers
Al
Hi.
I am near Kamloops, BC.
Try contacting the local clubs to where you want to go offroading.
If near me just give me a shout and i know many great spots.
If i can't take you out myself I will lend you my gps to use while in the area.
It has many great routes stored in it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts