Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted everyone to know that my blog site isn't limited to just jeep things.. I've also been writing about a few other products.. L.L. Bean Gor-Tex Hikers, SlumberJack tents and much more.. and with camping season in full swing.. I hope to be able to get out and enjoy many of the products I've been writing about..

So check into my blog (signature) and look for camping or hiking tags.. and thanks for reading. Comments are welcome but moderated.. so be kind when posting..

·
Banned
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Been there, done that, to many issues and errors. Slow log ins, lost nearly 30 jeep and family images because of facebook's mistake.. and lastly I don't like their new "timeline" format.. way to confusing for me..

·
Banned
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
My apologizes.. I typically turn my PM system off.. due to issues and objectionable comments in the past. Link is within my signature.. and I've been asked to keep my topics geared more towards Jeeps, off road and camping type topics.. I was going a bit over board on G+

Foot Note: Doris, Just letting you know if you wish to take part in the tumblr topic/blog I've set it up to allow other members to blog on the same page.. If the page name doesn't suit your needs.. I can create an alternate page which other jeep owners and explorers can blog together..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts