Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
4,987 Posts
I wrapped my Honda Rancher a couple years ago and it's held up really well. It ends up in a lot of places that really aren't that friendly to graphics and plastics during the course of the hunting year.

·
Internet Owner
9,510 Posts
I wrapped my Honda Rancher a couple years ago and it's held up really well. It ends up in a lot of places that really aren't that friendly to graphics and plastics during the course of the hunting year.

Do you have any pics? I have a Rancher also. Curious.

·
4,987 Posts
I'm going hunting this weekend, I'll take some pics. It's in the garage under mounds of hunting stuff now.

·
Internet Owner
9,510 Posts
That looks pretty cool. I have the exact same Rancher. That looks way better than the plain drab green.
Wish list. Thanks for the pic.

·
4,987 Posts
I took off the racks and plastic and then installed the graphics. My friend, I deer hunt with, dads has a printing company and he bought a vinyl graphics machine. He ran off some generic camo and I got the vinyl for free. I did it by my self and could have used some help. All in all, I'm pretty happy with how its held up. My friend has a Polaris that he wrapped with the same vinyl and we take them through some pretty nasty stuff. The plastic didn't hold up as well as the vinyl has.

·
4,987 Posts
It still looks the same as when I took the pics. It's been holding up really well and we put our 4 wheeler4s through thickets and briar patchs. It has a couple scratchs, but I still really happy with how its held up. I do keep it in the garage, so it doesn't see much UV.

·
4,987 Posts
My hunting buddy's dad owned a print shop and he had a machine that made it, that's why we had a generic pattern, copyrights

·
On the road some were
3,647 Posts
Well I have wanted to do this for some time,but did not know there was a com that did it this way I will be looking in to doing it myself thanks for the link

1 - 18 of 18 Posts