Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
9,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is no longer a reason for me to hang out in here, so I am bidding everyone a fond farewell. Barrie has his Jeep and Jess has hers. I no longer own one and therefore don't belong. I thank all of you for the conversation and friendships. There are those of you that will knpw how to get in touch with me if you choose to.

Take care all of you and I wish the best for all.

Tina

·
Internet Owner
9,510 Posts
You don't own a shirt or hat with Jeep on it?
That qualifies you to be here also.
If you love Jeeps then that also qualifies you.
I know you are just kidding. A few people on here don't have Jeeps.

·
Jeep flyer
4,746 Posts
There is no longer a reason for me to hang out in here, so I am bidding everyone a fond farewell. Barrie has his Jeep and Jess has hers. I no longer own one and therefore don't belong. I thank all of you for the conversation and friendships. There are those of you that will knpw how to get in touch with me if you choose to.

Tina
Thank the jeep gods. But Tina what about the cj?

·
Registered
9,160 Posts
Say what? You belong here as much as the rest of us. What are you going to do? Hang out in the quilting forums?

·
Registered
280 Posts
Tina, you belong more than Rik.

Seriously, this is a Jeep enthusiasts forum not a Jeep owners forum. There are still Jeeps in the family. At least stop by occasionally and say hi.

·
Internet Owner
9,510 Posts
Tina, you belong more than Rik.

Seriously, this is a Jeep enthusiasts forum not a Jeep owners forum. There are still Jeeps in the family. At least stop by occasionally and say hi.

What did I do?

·
Jeep Wench
6,710 Posts

Tina
words cant describe how sad this makes me.

·
On the road some were
3,647 Posts
This is BS
If you were just to busy with your family and work and stuff I would understand but to leave cuz u say you don't have a jeep just does not sound like the Tina I know.

·
Premium Member
660 Posts
Shoot, I havent owned a Jeep for years and i'm still here... :D

·
Internet Owner
9,510 Posts
Shoot, I havent owned a Jeep for years and i'm still here... :D

I'm sorry sir... but we are going to have to ask you to leave.

Kidding.

·
Jeeper
217 Posts

Tina
Come back, come back come back.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.