Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have the ugly tubed front and rear rusted out bumper set, and I have been trying to either find someone that can make me some or a good brand to get...any suggestions and I have to tell ya...i want something aggressive, that will have the set up for a winch and lights as well as d rings...

thanks
matt

·
Internet Owner
9,510 Posts
At the top of the page, click on "Forum". Scroll down to "Vendor Showcase" and look around at what is offered by the vendors that support this site. The will give you a great deal if you find what you want and mention the Wrangler Board site.
Bumpers are a matter of personal taste. There are several designs of them in all price ranges.
Good luck.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I had great luck with a guy in Arizona who makes them. He made a very nice rear carrier bumber that was like 450 shipped.

Dirtworx is his company. He is on Ebay.

There are several whom make them on ebay, so look about. See what you like. A big box name one will cost you ALOT more....I.E. Warn bumpers are crazy pricey. And for no good reason except it says Warn. At least if you ask me.....

·
Registered
7 Posts
Personally Im getting the ORFab tire/Gerry can carrier. Havent decided on the bumpers, but I want a rear mounted winch.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts