Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The discount is through Portage County Jeep Club

We have a commercial cash account with Advance Auto Parts. All you do is tell them your with PCJC and they will look it up and your in. The club address is 643 Mill Rd. Ravenna Ohio 44266.
We are at Platinum status which means you can save up to 40%. If you buy oil by the 12qt case you'll save between $1 and 2 per quart. Don't forget to use the discount every time you go. They may have to look it up the first time it is used at your store but will be in thier system from then on out. The discount is good on all behind the counter parts and some on the floor stuff. We have to maintain $350 per week for 3 months to keep the Platinum status. We have been doing so for a while now. You won't get a discount on some on the floor items but use the name anyway so it will count towards the club.

This account is good nation wide at any of thier stores.

Just remember to tell them your with
Portage County Jeep Club!

·
Premium Member
660 Posts
Is this acceptable by Advance Auto Parts? Some places might not like honoring an account several states away from where it was registered...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is this acceptable by Advance Auto Parts? Some places might not like honoring an account several states away from where it was registered...
It most certainly is. Members in my club travel a lot thats why we set it up for nation wide use. We currently have 11 members in Moab. They said we can let anyone we want use the account so I'm leeting my fellow Jeepers use it too.

·
Premium Member
660 Posts
It most certainly is. Members in my club travel a lot thats why we set it up for nation wide use. We currently have 11 members in Moab. They said we can let anyone we want use the account so I'm leeting my fellow Jeepers use it too.
Fair enough. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts