Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ooookay, since the last one derailed like a freight train in a hurricane...

does ANYONE have upper windows for a Bestop Supertop? I'd like to get Spice color, but i'm open to anything. Just as long as they're in working order.

·
Premium Member
660 Posts
Sorry about that... I'll stay out of this one....

......wait.....

·
Internet Owner
9,510 Posts
Sorry about that... I'll stay out of this one....

......wait.....
Do I have to also?

.... wait ......

Xpress needs uppers!! There, fixed it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm lost on this one. What are upper windows. All my windows are on the upper part. The only lower windows I would have is if I took the drain plugs out.

·
Internet Owner
9,510 Posts
Is this how a thread is derailed?
I just thought this was normal for a forum. Staying on topic is difficult at best.

Do they make upper drain plugs?

·
Internet Owner
9,510 Posts
Ooookay, since the last one derailed like a freight train in a hurricane...

does ANYONE have upper windows for a Bestop Supertop? I'd like to get Spice color, but i'm open to anything. Just as long as they're in working order.
Does your top require the round or square corner soft uppers? Mine takes the round ones and my son's took the square ones. Both YJs.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have a set of clear windows for an 03 Wrangler. I know they are different than the 99 by the zipper.

·
Premium Member
6,657 Posts
I think those will fit the supertop he is talking about but he would have to move the rear pin a bit.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Does your top require the round or square corner soft uppers? Mine takes the round ones and my son's took the square ones. Both YJs.
I have the rounded style cage, but i'm using square edge doors. They don't seal at all.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts