Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm considering replacing my 2004 TJ X with a 2013 JK Sport and I'm considering ordering it with a Hard Top and just pick up a BesTop Trektop NX as my soft top. The reason is because it doesn't require the hardware the standard hard top requires, so removal should be easier when it's time to use the hardtop. also it can be converted to a Safari Top by just removing the back and side window panels. Just curious if anyone has this top on their JK and any pros or cons I should be aware of before making the move. Thanks for the help...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Rampage Frameless is a better top for the money. Again IMO of course.....what do those trek tops run 700+?
Trektop NX for JK is $589.99 (reg $640.99) at 4wd/4wheelparts.

I ordered one last week.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I love mine. It was easy to get set up and now makes it easy to convert to having topless, rear and sides open, or just the front popped open. It's quick to reattach the back and sides when rain storm is coming, if you want to keep it dry inside! Picked it up a few months ago from 4wheelonline.com for $564.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I got one even though I ended up getting the soft top on the Jeep! I wanted it mainly for the capability of being a safari top, which it does very well. However, I feel it's louder than my soft top, but that may be because my soft top is brand new and still fits good and snug. I will probably take the NX off after summer and put my OEM soft top back on for the winter.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I love mine. It was easy to get set up and now makes it easy to convert to having topless, rear and sides open, or just the front popped open. It's quick to reattach the back and sides when rain storm is coming, if you want to keep it dry inside! Picked it up a few months ago from 4wheelonline.com for $564.
What kind of side steps are those, if you don't mind me asking.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts