Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Names Kevin came to vote for gus's jeep. Big fan of his build. Thought I'd check out the site while I was here. I'm building a yj myself. Work part time at Thoroughbred Jeep in wellington. And have loved jeeps since I was kid. Look forward to chatting with you all.

·
Internet Owner
9,510 Posts

·
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well thanks for the warm welcome. I've owned a yj, tj, xj, and currently DD a zj. But being as I work at a jeep shop I worked on and driven everything. And to be honest I'd buy a 4cyl yj before I bought a jk :D. And chris if you check out my build thread you'll see my yj is a shell of its self ;). 80% of oroiginal frame, tub, and hood are yj.

·
Registered
9,643 Posts
Well thanks for the warm welcome. I've owned a yj, tj, xj, and currently DD a zj. But being as I work at a jeep shop I worked on and driven everything. And to be honest I'd buy a 4cyl yj before I bought a jk :D. And chris if you check out my build thread you'll see my yj is a shell of its self ;). 80% of oroiginal frame, tub, and hood are yj.
I love my little 4 cyl. YJ. Does everything I ask of it. Has enough power to get me where I am going and is still great on gas. Have never really understood what all the trash talking about them not having any umph is all about. Unless mine is an exception to the rule?

·
Jeep flyer
4,746 Posts
jeepsr4grls said:
I love my little 4 cyl. YJ. Does everything I ask of it. Has enough power to get me where I am going and is still great on gas. Have never really understood what all the trash talking about them not having any umph is all about. Unless mine is an exception to the rule?
X2!!
Maybe we're both special :D

1 - 20 of 79 Posts