Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Internet Owner
9,510 Posts
Get an Iphone and join the 21st century. Kidding. But I do love my Iphone4.
I'm pretty sure there's an app for you android here.

·
I'm not lost
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It must be named something different than wrangler board LOL because I keep searching and I can't find it LOL

I had an Iphone once, I switched,. I love my galaxy S :) plus it was half the price LOL

·
I'm not lost
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Not if I want to reply from it, I had to buy paid version. I down loaded the free one first and it would not let me reply. Every time I tried to do anything but read it would tell me to buy the paid version LOL Oh well it was only $1.99

·
King Thread De-Railer
2,801 Posts
Not if I want to reply from it, I had to buy paid version. I down loaded the free one first and it would not let me reply. Every time I tried to do anything but read it would tell me to buy the paid version LOL Oh well it was only $1.99
thats $1.99 i didn't have to pay and im on the android network.

·
Premium Member
660 Posts
I didn't have to pay to reply from the android app....:confused:

·
Low Output 2.5
674 Posts
Quick question... from the app
I used to be able to click on the avatar pic and view the user profile to get to their other threads and posts, but recently I've been getting a message telling me I do not have access....???

I can not even access my own profile

This is the error message

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to 1 of several reasons:

Your account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, Access administrative features or some other privilege system?

If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be waiting activation.

Log out
Home

·
Registered
9,160 Posts
There are all kinds of us with this problem. I'm a Droid. Gf's got a 4s. Both have this issue.

·
Lazy Slacker
10,453 Posts
There are all kinds of us with this problem. I'm a Droid. Gf's got a 4s. Both have this issue.
I'm having it as well on my iPhone 4

·
Low Output 2.5
674 Posts
Search functions not working.
I got an error saying that the plugin was outdated or conflict,something to that effect

1 - 20 of 45 Posts