Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been a member of the other Jeep forum since 2009 and have went from a 99 wrangler to a 2004 commander back to a wrangler (2008) I can't say that i'll have much to offer here as any sort of real advice.. but I hope to have a few suggestions and mild upgrades to post for you.

One thing is clear.. if and when my wife is ready.. which will be soon.. the doors are coming off and we will replace them with soft doors.. so this could your chance to have our full metal doors.. or we would be willing to trade.. when the time is right I'll post images and more details in the water/sale area.

thanks for the invitation.

·
Internet Owner
9,510 Posts
Welcome to the dark side of Jeep forums. lol

·
Banned
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
@Chris.. I agree.. about the only thing I have to add here is, in the 80's I was hit head on by a car.. and it's starting to catch up with me.. so over look the spelling errors or typos and try not to read between the lines.. As for the swapping.. seems wife has had a change of heart.. she has opted to keep the hard door (thou this could change again) put them in storage and grab the softies. she's just so excited we're back in a jeep.

·
Banned
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
@Chris

I don't know.. when we had the 99.. we went everywhere with out doors but always had the softies in the back.. Right now I'm looking to reduce weight.. the rear seat first then the doors.. But as you suggested, we will end up keeping the doors.. at least for a little while.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.