Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oh look, another wave thread!

Typical me, rolling down the highway. I see an LJ in my rear view mirror (seeing as I only have one at the moment), catching up to me. As he is slowly passing me, I wave Hello.

He gave me a dirty look and flipped me the bird.

Now, I don't mean to sound like I'm all butthurt about it, but I'd like to re-assure the simple, well known fact that if someone says Hello to you, it's only polite to say Hello back. Isn't it? I mean, big deal if you don't get a wave back, but when someone acknowledges it then says F*CK YOU in response, that's just a little dis-heartening.

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt though, perhaps he's having a bad day, or other Wrangler owners haven't been as kind to him...

·
Internet Owner
9,510 Posts

·
Internet Owner
9,510 Posts

Typical me, rolling down the highway. I see an LJ in my rear view mirror (seeing as I only have one at the moment), catching up to me. As he is slowly passing me, I wave Hello.

Now, I don't mean to sound like I'm all butthurt about it, but I'd like to re-assure the simple, well known fact that if someone says Hello to you, it's only polite to say Hello back. Isn't it? I mean, big deal if you don't get a wave back, but when someone acknowledges it then says F*CK YOU in response, that's just a little dis-heartening.

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt though, perhaps he's having a bad day, or other Wrangler owners haven't been as kind to him...
Maybe he thought you were hitting on him. lol

·
Premium Member
6,657 Posts

Are you sure he wasn't saying get a damn hair cut you flippin hippy?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.