Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Jeep Wench
6,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know a lot of people have come from all over to help out since the aftermath of hurricane Sandy. I would just like to say thank you for everything.
So far (in my town alone) I have seen workers and EMTs from Missouri, Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Pennsylvania and Ohio. I have to admit, as sappy as it sounds, it makes me proud to be an American. It definitely restores my faith in mankind.
Again, big shout out and thanks to all!

·
Premium Member
6,657 Posts
If that were to happen here there would just be a bunch of crazy people running around not having a clue of what to do and then there would be a small handful that wouldn't mind a bit and have everything ready and taken care of.

·
Premium Member
6,657 Posts
It's amazing how trashy people can get when the opportunity arises. Instead of taking care of themselves and maybe helping their neighbor they got out and steal stuff and break things. If it were only legal to shoot them.

·
Premium Member
1,719 Posts
Hi guys,

As most of you know, I volunteer with the American Red Cross. I received the call late last night to help with the Sandy disaster in New Jersey. I fly out tomorrow a zero dark thirty, and will be pretty busy for the next 2 weeks, so I probably won't be on here much. I'll see you all back on Nov. 20th!

Take care and donate to the American Red Cross!

·
Registered
9,160 Posts
Hi guys,

As most of you know, I volunteer with the American Red Cross. I received the call late last night to help with the Sandy disaster in New Jersey. I fly out tomorrow a zero dark thirty, and will be pretty busy for the next 2 weeks, so I probably won't be on here much. I'll see you all back on Nov. 20th!

Be safe. And see you when you get back.

·
Premium Member
4,987 Posts
Havasu, thank-you for your service. Stop and say Hi to Emily and Barry while you're there. Em might just hook you up with one of here little hats to keep your head warm.

·
Jeep Wench
6,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Chris said:
It's amazing how trashy people can get when the opportunity arises. Instead of taking care of themselves and maybe helping their neighbor they got out and steal stuff and break things. If it were only legal to shoot them.
I agree. I would love an opportunity to get rid of them

·
Jeep Wench
6,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
havasu said:
Hi guys,

Thank you for your help! You're awesome!

·
Jeep Wench
6,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
oldognewtrick said:
Havasu, thank-you for your service. Stop and say Hi to Emily and Barry while you're there. Em might just hook you up with one of here little hats to keep your head warm.
I do have a lot of hats! Lol.
I may be down the shore helping on my days off. If I get days off.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.