Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
21 - 40 of 44 Posts
Less than a month away. This weekend I'm going to grease all the u-joints and other spots, oil change, look around underneath and tighten stuff if it needs it. clean the interior so it can get a fresh layer of dirt, and maaaaaybeeee.... even wash it.
TDS is a great event at a great location. Usually the weather is great too.
Need to put firewood in the motorhome, (steam engine lol), check it all out, and I'm ready.

I talked to Mike on the phone tonight. He is camping next to us again. His brother is coming as well.
We are leaving Friday afternoon, Matt gets out of skrewel at 3 and I'll be ready.
Will you be ready by then?

Do you remember where we are camping?

In the dirt, off of that dirt road by the big rock.
Good thing I asked! No, it's by the little rock next to the bush that was ran over by a Hummer driven by a drunk yuppie.

Where is Kevin?

That reminds me I need to get out tonight and siphon some gas to give to you for a place to sleep.

What should I put on the menu to eat? I want to keep it simple if there is gonna be a lot of people. Maybe Venison Chili? Burgers, dogs.

Cooking for I think like 10 people, kevin is supposed to have a few people camping with us?

Where is Kevin?

That reminds me I need to get out tonight and siphon some gas to give to you for a place to sleep.

What should I put on the menu to eat? I want to keep it simple if there is gonna be a lot of people. Maybe Venison Chili? Burgers, dogs.

Cooking for I think like 10 people, kevin is supposed to have a few people camping with us?
This thing is this weekend?
Are you gonna wheel this black thing?
Also you guys going to do a full day of wheeling on Sunday?

Where is Kevin?

We need to talk about the menu. Are you going to bring your big BBQ? Cooking on my small BBQ for a lot of people may take a while.
And no chili if you guys are sleeping in my motorhome. lol
Seriously, venison chili sounds good. Maybe I'll run up to Chino and get some buffalo for the burgers if I get time this week.
Mike will have his brother and two kids.
I am only bringing Matt as far as it stands right now.

This thing is this weekend?
Are you gonna wheel this black thing?
Also you guys going to do a full day of wheeling on Sunday?
It's March 1, 2, 3. I usually bail after the morning run on Sunday.
Where are you going to be? You camping near us? We camp near the Salton City turnoff on the west side of the 86.

We need to talk about the menu. Are you going to bring your big BBQ? Cooking on my small BBQ for a lot of people may take a while.
And no chili if you guys are sleeping in my motorhome. lol
Seriously, venison chili sounds good. Maybe I'll run up to Chino and get some buffalo for the burgers if I get time this week.
Mike will have his brother and two kids.
I am only bringing Matt as far as it stands right now.

It's March 1, 2, 3. I usually bail after the morning run on Sunday.
Where are you going to be? You camping near us? We camp near the Salton City turnoff on the west side of the 86.
If I would come out it would be for Sunday wheeling, or Saturday night and Sunday wheeling
Things would also somewhat depend on Jury duty starting that week

Nice... Now fill it with Blue Moon. :cheers:

21 - 40 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.