Nova Scotia NSJC Ladies Run - Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > Regional Forums > Canada

WranglerBoard.com is the premier Jeep Wrangler Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-08-2012, 01:57 PM   #1
eastcoastcam
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Join Date May 2012
Default NSJC Ladies Run

Well here's a first... my Jeep went wheeling, but I'm still here at home !! And no, I didn't send Cameron out without me, hehe! Tara and a friend are gone with the NSJC ladies for a "Ladies only" run. I hope she doesn't break nothing, haha, the last thing I said to her as she pulled out of the driveway (she always tells me not to break anthing when I go !)

They are doing a trail called "Wet Panties"; kind of fitting for a Ladies run, I guess!! Hopefully they'll get some pics, so I can see what she put my Heep through. I'm sure the trail won't be near as hard on the Jeep as Tara will be !!

I'll post up some pics later, if they take any .

http://www.backcountry4x4club.ca/forums/
eastcoastcam is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-08-2012, 04:57 PM   #2
RikRotorhead
Internet Owner

Join Date Nov 2011

OK it's pretty obvious you are more worried about your Jeep than you are your woman.
That line in your sig is a lie! LOL
You are officially a Jeepaholic.
My life is just a bunch of "It seemed like a good idea at the time" strung together. But you can't expect to be old and wise if you were never young and crazy. Acquire confidence in your life. Have no regrets. Rik.
RikRotorhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 07:36 PM   #3
eastcoastcam

Join Date May 2012

This was Tara's first time driving the Jeep off pavement. Didn't break a thing, and got it muddier than I usually do, haha! I'm hoping to have unleashed a wheeler!! If she likes wheeling the Heep, then the purse strings for mods will loosen!! ...hopefully

Pics to follow later on tonight, I'll try to pull some of the others from the NSJC site as well.

I am happy that she had a good time, and met some fellow Jeep Girls, and to having a good first wheeling experience as the pilot, rather than co-pilot/winch *****

http://www.backcountry4x4club.ca/forums/
eastcoastcam is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-08-2012, 08:56 PM   #4
RikRotorhead
Internet Owner

Join Date Nov 2011

Hopefully she at least put a scratch on it somewhere or she didn't have a good enough time. lol
Cool she likes to wheel it. I let my woman drive mine one day. Now she want's to drive it all the time. I told her to get her own Jeep. She said something about her's will be a new JK four door with 37's, ARBs, full armor, blah blah blah...
I said go for it, but it's a community property state. She contacted her attorney to find out if she can get a vehicle restraining order against me driving it. Her attorney contacted my attorney and we are still in mediation. Jury trial starts next month.
Life is good.
My life is just a bunch of "It seemed like a good idea at the time" strung together. But you can't expect to be old and wise if you were never young and crazy. Acquire confidence in your life. Have no regrets. Rik.
RikRotorhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement