Rampage Trailview 2016 - Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > General Wrangler Discussions > General Equipment Discussion

WranglerBoard.com is the premier Jeep Wrangler Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-15-2016, 09:34 PM   #1
grand5050
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Join Date May 2016
Default Rampage Trailview 2016

I have read plenty of post about soft tops an I have done my share of research. I am not a Jeep rookie to say the least ( Commander, Grand Cherokee Limited, Grand Cherokee Laredo), but I am a Wrangler Rookie. Just saw the Rampage Trailview Soft Top up close and my main concern is it flying up when driving on the highway or in the city going over 50 mph. The demo video does not show how it performs under those conditions, so I was wondering if anyone has one on their Jeep an if you like it?

Thanks for your time
grand5050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-15-2016, 09:50 PM   #2
08Rescue
Lazy Slacker

Join Date May 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by grand5050 View Post
I have read plenty of post about soft tops an I have done my share of research. I am not a Jeep rookie to say the least ( Commander, Grand Cherokee Limited, Grand Cherokee Laredo), but I am a Wrangler Rookie. Just saw the Rampage Trailview Soft Top up close and my main concern is it flying up when driving on the highway or in the city going over 50 mph. The demo video does not show how it performs under those conditions, so I was wondering if anyone has one on their Jeep an if you like it? Thanks for your time
The OEM sunrises top has Velcro straps that I use to strap the top arms to keep it in place, the manual does state it's for under 50 operations however I've NEVER had an issue with mine up to 80mph highway jonts.. Like I said, I strap around rollcage and top arms.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-391429562.jpg
Views:	137
Size:	63.4 KB
ID:	47506
1999 Wrangler Sport (sold)

Ken

Last edited by 08Rescue; 05-15-2016 at 10:02 PM.
08Rescue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 12:46 AM   #3
Skycowboy
Yes I should know better.

Join Date Sep 2015

Just put your wife up there to hold it down....you will be fine.

Your welcome for the great advice to.
Soon i should go for my marriage counseling license i think.
Fly
Fly
Fly
Fly
Skycowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement