What's my 2006 Golden Eagle worthish? - Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > General Wrangler Forums > Wrangler Buying/Pricing

WranglerBoard.com is the premier Jeep Wrangler Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-26-2017, 10:04 PM   #1
06goldeneagle
jeep-o-holic
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Join Date May 2012
Default What's my 2006 Golden Eagle worthish?

I have a wrangler golden eagle sport with 121k miles. 4.0 6spd, hard top/ soft top, full and half doors with soft uppers. Rubicon TJ rock sliders and fender flares. New 31 x 10.5 x 15 BFG KO ATs on factory gold ravines. Factory side steps. Has a 2in spacer lift. Steinjager quick front disconnects for the swaybar. Bilstein 0-2 in lift shocks all around. Has some scratches, has a few dents.
With a wash and wax the jeep looks gorgeous, not even a speck of rust on the tub, frame or anyplace else, was all undercoated in 2012 when i got it from the midwest. Needs nothing, driven daily every day of the week.

Wondering what i could reasonable ask for the jeep as it is?
06goldeneagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-26-2017, 10:33 PM   #2
havasu

Join Date Nov 2011

In So Cal, that jeep would bring in about $12-$13K. Problem is, many folks do not like the 06 model since there were many factory problems (I can't remember exactly what specifically). I have no idea how they sell in NJ. Maybe check out local listings on Craigslist or Auto Trader?
havasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2017, 10:49 PM   #3
06goldeneagle
jeep-o-holic

Join Date May 2012

I was figuring in that range, jersey has jeeps with prices all over the board. Theres 00-04s that ppl are asking 10k-12k for. I guess it really depends on how much somebody wants it in the end.
06goldeneagle is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-27-2017, 03:39 AM   #4
havasu

Join Date Nov 2011

My favorite of all time is a 2004 Rubicon. I'm actually shopping for one currently. Damn, you are correct. I've seen them for $13k up to $37k. Unfricking unbelievable.
havasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement