Need Some Help Please - Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > Jeep Wrangler Forums > General Wrangler Discussion

WranglerBoard.com is the premier Jeep Wrangler Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-30-2016, 03:07 PM   #1
kelliemedic
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Join Date Dec 2016
Default Need Some Help Please

I have a simple question and don't know jeep terms. I am learning as quickly as possible. I just bought a 2017 Jeep Wrangler and I am in love. In the spring I would like to change sneakers into something beefy but I do not want a lift kit or any modifications and I would like to keep the stock rims. Any tire size suggestions would be much appreciated. I have been looking all over the internet for answers but there is a lot of information for older Jeep Wranglers. I also stopped at a local tire shop and they were really no help at all. So I have turned to you guys. Please let me know. Thanks all!!
kelliemedic is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-30-2016, 04:59 PM   #2
havasu

Join Date Nov 2011

I honestly don't think what you are asking is possible. You add beefy tires and rims, you will need to increase your suspension.
havasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2016, 04:14 AM   #3
264killer

Join Date Dec 2016

Been thinking about this .You could buy 2 sets of spring compressors pull your springs down to the bump stops ,if u do not know about spring compressors get a knowageable buddy to help, measure from top of tire to fender . subtract inch or two for clearance add whats left to height of tire . That will tell u how tall a tire u can use . Or go buy cheap bigger used tires . If they work & u like them buy new ones . I am not engineer . This is at your own risk.
264killer is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-31-2016, 04:38 AM   #4
264killer

Join Date Dec 2016

See wrangler picture request about tire size.
264killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement