Need Some Help Please - Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > Jeep Wrangler Forums > General Wrangler Discussion

WranglerBoard.com is the premier Jeep Wrangler Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-30-2016, 03:07 PM   #1
kelliemedic
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Join Date Dec 2016
Default Need Some Help Please

I have a simple question and don't know jeep terms. I am learning as quickly as possible. I just bought a 2017 Jeep Wrangler and I am in love. In the spring I would like to change sneakers into something beefy but I do not want a lift kit or any modifications and I would like to keep the stock rims. Any tire size suggestions would be much appreciated. I have been looking all over the internet for answers but there is a lot of information for older Jeep Wranglers. I also stopped at a local tire shop and they were really no help at all. So I have turned to you guys. Please let me know. Thanks all!!
kelliemedic is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-30-2016, 04:59 PM   #2
havasu

Join Date Nov 2011

I honestly don't think what you are asking is possible. You add beefy tires and rims, you will need to increase your suspension.
havasu is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2016, 04:14 AM   #3
264killer

Join Date Dec 2016

Been thinking about this .You could buy 2 sets of spring compressors pull your springs down to the bump stops ,if u do not know about spring compressors get a knowageable buddy to help, measure from top of tire to fender . subtract inch or two for clearance add whats left to height of tire . That will tell u how tall a tire u can use . Or go buy cheap bigger used tires . If they work & u like them buy new ones . I am not engineer . This is at your own risk.
264killer is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-31-2016, 04:38 AM   #4
264killer

Join Date Dec 2016

See wrangler picture request about tire size.
264killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement